There are several payment options available for payments to New College.
1. Credit card.
Visa or MasterCard. Credit card payments incur a 1% additional fee.
American Express. Credit card payments incur a 3% additional fee.
2. ChequeA personal cheque may be made payable to ‘New College', and mailed to the attention of:
Dean of Residents New College UNSW Sydney NSW 2052 Australia
3. Direct Bank Deposit/Transfer into our account.
Banking details for transactions:
- Bank: ANZ
- Branch: Kingsford
- Account Name: New College
- BSB Number: 0123 03
- Account Number: 8420 82161
- Swift: ANZBAU3M (sometimes required for International transfers)
Please reference (or instruct your Bank to reference) your deposit/transfer with your 5-Digit Application Portal User-ID (generated during your application to NCV) and your name so that we can clearly identify your payment. If we cannot identify your payment, we may not be able to process your application.
It is advisable to check with your banking institution for their service and transaction fees and charges.
4. EFT-POS (For Australian Credit/Debit cards)
EFT-POS payments can be made in person at New College Reception or via Phone: +61 2 9381 1999.