Other Students

New College and New College Postgraduate Village were built to provide accommodation for students of the University of New South Wales. Students of other institutions can only be accommodated subject to room availability. If you are a student at another institution and would like to enquire about a room at New College or New College Postgraduate Village, please contact admissions@newcollege.unsw.edu.au.