You have the chance to set aspiring students on a path to service and future leadership.
Why support the New College Communities?
When aspiring students come to the New College Communities, they find a place to grow and develop, surrounded by a supportive network of friends and staff. It's a formative experience, unlike any other, which prepares them to serve and lead across the globe.
But families in many places are really struggling. The record-breaking drought, devastating bushfires, and pandemic-related income loss mean that times are very tough for rural and regional students. That's why your support of outstanding young men and women is so vital. You can ensure they experience the unique opportunities on offer at the New College Communities – to develop intellectually, socially, and spiritually for whatever the future may hold.
Your support will:
- Give access to College life to students who would otherwise be unable to afford it
- Ease financial pressure for those facing hardship, and give those residents freedom to focus on their studies and contribute to our vibrant community life
- Grant promising students the opportunity to grow into tomorrow's leaders, community builders, researchers, environmentalists and advocates for justice.
How can you support the next generation of leaders?
Alternatively, donations can be made:
- By phone on (02) 9381 1999
- By emailing the New College Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mailing a cheque to New College, UNSW, 330 Anzac Pde, Kensington NSW 2033, Australia
Cash donations may be made towards activities at the College or for personal property (books, manuscripts, art, musical instruments or other collectibles) that can be displayed securely in the College on your behalf.
All donations are tax-deductible.